We would like to extend an invitation to your group as follows:-
Strategic Finance for Decision Makers
“Understanding Finance to Make Critical Strategic & Economic Decisions in Your Organization”
1st & 2nd February – Dubai
By ~Richard Parker~
“Often the case, Top Management come from different backgrounds, bringing with them lots of expertise (Marketing, Finance, Operations, Strategy) and often fail to understand the impact of their decision on the financial outcome of the overall business.” – Richard Parker
The aim of this event is to enhance your ability to make critical strategic decisions that have a great effect over time, based on financial awareness and interpretation of your current company’s financial situation.
**This seminar is specifically designed for managers who may or may not have an accounting or finance background who see their future management role as requiring greater understanding of financial concepts to assist them in making sound management decisions.
By the end of this course, you will learn to:
• Develop a clear view of how your operational decisions affect financial outcomes in your business.
• Make better use of financial information and use it to assist you in making better quality management decisions.
• Have better understanding of the factors that drive profitability and lead to financial success.
• Understand the critical role of cash flow and know how to manage and forecast cash flow.
• Understand what financial value is, how to create it and how to measure it.
• Understanding the difference between value and profit in order to create economic value in your role.
• Maximizing capital and managing the balance between financial efficiency and stakeholder expectations.
Who should attend?
CEOs, CFOs, VP’s, Directors,
General Managers Business Owners,
Department Head of Finance, HR, Project Manager etc..
Registration format http://kexxel.com/images/eventlist/brochures/sfdm15_db_reg.pdf
Project Manager International Events
Tel: +603-2282 1688
Fax: +603-2283 5088