International Business Women's Group
How we Contact Members
Members are contacted on a regular basis by email through the IBWG Website. It is therefore imperative that you keep your contact details current.
The IBWG Website is interactive and paid-up Members may log-in to access and update their own details to ensure we always have their current contacts.
Your log-in & password are forwarded to you when your application has been approved and will remain active as long as you are a paid-up Member.
Members may also select whether or not they wish their contact details to be shown in the public areas of the website or only available to other Members on log-in.
News Flashes give Members prior notice of upcoming events, any special opportunities which are available to them and provide an informative link to those members who are unable to attend events on a regular basis.
Email Booking Notices are distributed one week in advance regarding the next Breakfast or Luncheon.
Special Email Notices are forwarded to Members advising of seminars, conferences and other events that have been organized for the Group or we feel may be of interest to our Members.
How You Contact Other Members
You can reach other members with your products or services a number of ways.
- We have a 45 minute Networking opportunity for you at each Luncheon where you can meet new members, re-new old acquaintances and exchange information on products and services
- You can bring brochures, newsletters, flyers and other information to breakfasts and luncheons as we always have a special display table for these
- You can get up and do a 1 minute 'taster' talk on your products at a Luncheon.
- All attendees get to introduce themselves to the group at our Networking Breakfasts.
- We also have a Notice Board on the website to which members can post information. The Notice Board is for the use of members only and your item must be of interest to or be a special offer for our members - general marketing and pr campaigns such as newsletters and hotel events cannot be accommodated. You are able to submit items online but can also send to email@example.com - we reserve the right to edit content for brevity. The IBWG is not responsible for the accuracy of the information or any offer made on the Notice Board.
- You can list your product or service in the appropriate area of the Website Links page entitled ‘Resources from Members’
- Finally, we put together special Networking Events where you can continue to expand your database of contacts as well as meet other potential clients